A Revolution in Drifting
When night falls, Track City comes alive with the smell of nitrous and burned rubber as gangs of drift racers take to the streets. Join up with a misfit crew of drivers and challenge other teams to win cash, earn experience and collect bonuses. Use your winnings to upgrade your car with powerful black-market parts, to add exotic custom decals and accessories or to buy better, faster and more incredible vehicles.
SKID introduces a new style of online multiplayer racing. Its unique controls deemphasize steering and automate acceleration, with timing-based interactions to determine the duration and exit velocity of drifting around corners. These refinements lower the entry barrier for inexperienced players—now anyone and everyone can experience the thrill of head-to-head competition, the satisfaction of car customization and the exhilaration of high-speed drifting.
- Online multiplayer racing against friends or random players
- Free to play on Steam, iOS and Android
- Rich story mode with outrageous characters and dangerous opponents
- Additional modes include missions, time attack, online drag racing and more
- Dozens of unlockable vehicles to purchase and customize
- 20 types of aftermarket mods with upgradeable performance parts
- Power-ups that can recharge your nitro boosts during a race
Team Eyeball, Nicalis
2024 Nicalis, Inc. / Team Eyeball